Nathan came to me with a towel on his chin declaring, "need help, it's bleeding". I quickly checked it out, found no blood and asked him if he got hurt. He announced emphatically, "Zerg shot me, I need a band aid".
Maybe he has watched Toy Story one to many times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last week he got into Erika's liquid eye liner. How's that for a Charlie Chaplin look?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was busy making tortilla soup and picking all the meat off of a rotisserie chicken; Nathan was standing on a chair watching me. I left for just a minute to rescue Hyrum from the loneliness of his bedroom. When I returned to the kitchen I found Nathan sitting on the island 'helping' me with the chicken.
And he stole my avocado!

4 comments:
What a mischievous and cute little guy you have! :) Can't wait to see you both this weekend.
Oh yeah he definitely has Fullmer blood. Leave something out...it's gonna get eaten! Olives almost never made it to the dinner table!
love the charlie chaplin! what a cute little guy!
He is so cute. How do you resist him?
Post a Comment