He must think 18 is special or something because this list is longer and more detailed than any Christmas list he's ever given me! My favorite is the "pyramid of fresh chalupas (stacked at least 10 high)". That I can do. The money lists at the bottom . . . hmmm . . . how many Monopoly games could I find at DI?

As I sat at my computer this morning I was a little confused at the website staring me in the face. And then I realized it was for Affliction clothing. Levi is so great at leaving subtle hints.
2 comments:
That is funny! I don't even know what half the stuff on there is! I'm guessing he wants a gym membership though! Good luck!!
hahaha! That's hysterical! I love his comments after the money... such a funny kid but at least he's communicative! And I love that Gym Membership is on there 3 times! lol :) Love this post!
Post a Comment