The Hosting Record:
LeRoy volunteered our house for the Woodbadge staff dinner in May. I'm so grateful for my big kitchen and I love having the extra room to host events like this!
LeRoy volunteered our house for the Woodbadge staff dinner in May. I'm so grateful for my big kitchen and I love having the extra room to host events like this!
There were 12 extra vehicles at our house that night. (Justin thought it was so cool that he took the camera outside and shot this picture). But I don't think that is a record, Bunco still wins on that one.
We had 38 adults, 4 of my own kids, 4 extra toddlers and 1 infant (16 days old!). Now that is a record at our house! I had no excuse other than "I might blog this" to take pictures so you get the empty chair visual.
It was a fun evening and because it turned out so well we have all the monthly meetings scheduled at our house until September.
The Laundry Record or The New Family Dresser :
These 6 baskets are actually holding 9 loads of laundry.
They are all clean.
Maybe I have to many clothes baskets.
Or we all have to many clothes.
I should have pulled shirts out and hung them.
I should iron.
I'm not gonna get to that, I promise.
So if you happen to see any of us around town in our wrinkled attire, please just appreciate the fact that the clothes we have on are clean.
They are all clean.
Maybe I have to many clothes baskets.
Or we all have to many clothes.
I should have pulled shirts out and hung them.
I should iron.
I'm not gonna get to that, I promise.
So if you happen to see any of us around town in our wrinkled attire, please just appreciate the fact that the clothes we have on are clean.
2 comments:
I love this post!
I recalled the six loads of laundry waiting for me ... everything is clean, ready to be folded ...
I love your blog!
With Woodbadge meetings at your house who has time to put away laundry - let alone iron.
What is the point of ironing by the way? You spend all this time making sure the shirt isn't wrinkled, wear it once and then throw it in the wash where you end up having to iron it again. I go by the saying "wrinkles are in". I think my iron is sitting sadly on a shelf wondering when I'll dust it off.
Cool records!
Post a Comment