Harrison sauntered in first. He tried to nuzzle up under my neck but I felt like I was suffocating in a furry scarf and I had to hold my book clear up above my face so I moved him down a little. He weighs quite a bit and is long enough to cover my entire torso but I didn't want to push him off because his purr is very calming and he is so warm (I have not been able to get warm this winter!)
Derek came in to ask a question, laughed, grabbed the camera off my dresser and took a couple of pictures.
The little boys were not far behind their Pied Piper Derek and reading time was officially over. They fought over who got to lay by mom so to keep the peace Derek offered to take pictures of all of us on my bed.
Hyrum and I made the faces we were told to but Nathan seemed a little to interested in looking at himself on the flipped out LCD screen.
3 comments:
What are you feeding that cat?! He is ginormous!! You are so good to let him lay on you like that - I would feel to claustrophobic.
Wow! Grapefruit LeRoy Edwards. What did he say about it when he was sober?
And I thought I was cold without snow for the winter. Must be freezing there. At least you have your own personal heater in that big cat. A soothing purr can't hurt either.
I'm amazed at Hyrum playing right along with you being asleep. They are such cute boys.
That is adorable! I LOVE the picture of you on your bed with Harrison! You look so relaxed and comfy! I envy that but am glad you could catch some cuddle/reading/relax time before the boys interrupted with their faces and fun. :) Totally wish I was there!
Post a Comment