After Tae Kwan Do class Nathan is usually a little wound up and needs to get a few more kicks and hits out of his system. That finally motivated LeRoy and Derek to clear a spot in the garage, climb in the attic, set a sturdy bolt and hang the punching bag that we inherited from my brother (or stole after he left home depending on who you hear the story from).
The boys really like having the punching bag hanging there. Derek ended up with a few bag burns and sore muscles after a few days of bag beating. I've thought of going out there and punching it myself a few times. I briefly attended a summer fitness class where we did bag workouts and I found out that it's a good way to get rid of some pent up anxiety, tension, stress, anger. Not a bad thing to have hanging around a house full of Edwards boys.

No comments:
Post a Comment