Thursday, May 29, 2014

Graduations 2014

Hyrum's graduation program was themed Big Big Dreams.  They each got to dress up in the career of
what they want to be when they grow up.


Hyrum walked confidently up to the microphone and said, "my big dream is to be a chef 'cause I like making food".

My baby has graduated from kindergarten!
Mrs. Ivers and Miss Rigby

I am still in denial that I will be all alone from 7:45am to 2:40 pm on weekdays starting in August.
Even when Justin went to first grade I was pregnant with Nathan so this is new territory for me.


Derek graduated with honors on May 29th.
Top left: Jacob, Allyn, Derek, Sierra, and Sierra  ~  Top Right: Nathan and Derek

This tall young man will always be my little cuddle boy.

Derek has been accepted to Utah State for fall 2014 but has already filled out the deferment information so that he can serve a mission first.  His summer is being spent working overtime hours as an apprentice electrician with LeRoy and Levi.

No comments: