Sunday, February 14, 2016
Valentine's Day
I had everything ready to go but I wasn't going to be able to run the strings around the house because I would be doing sharing time at church. Erika and Daymia offered to string up the house and boy did they ever!
They started each string at the mudroom/kitchen door. As we drove into the garage after church we were surprised to see strings criss-crossing around the garage. Those girls took the strings everywhere!! Bret had to follow his string through windows, around the house, through the garage and even through the snow. The girls were both surprised at how exhausting it is to string up our big home but how worth it when the smiles and laughing start.
Justin had asked me the day before if I would also do a treasure for Kayla. It's always fun to share our holiday traditions with others. The only one missing was Levi because he was at work.
Daymia and Levi made a gift bucket for each of us.
They had made each one with treats specific to our favorites, glued names on the buckets and attached a cute tag. I love seeing my adult children participating in the giving and making their own traditions,
I love these kids so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment