Another piano festival is in the books. This was Hyrum's first festival. He was anxiously excited and did a great job. Per our new tradition, we went to Cocoa Bean afterward for some fabulous drinks that perfectly complimented my fabulous musicians.
As an LDS Young Women leader, I was blessed to celebrate the girls accomplishments and talents in our Night of Excellence Talent Show. I also gained a new talent as I learned how to decorate 75 cupcakes with thick, swirly, frosted tops complete with golden sprinkles. Our girls choreographed a delightful synchronized swimming routine sans water. Those 12 girls have been a joy to work with!
A visit to see our grand baby Kailee is always a treat! As she goes about her ordinary day, she is pure entertainment for the rest of us! She was especially interested in helping Grandpa install a switch, a circular fan, and bathroom fan in their house. When the fan was all finished she exclaimed in awe, "Wow! So pretty!" which I found rather observant for a 20 month old.
I adore watching my boys with their niece. What a blessing that as the youngest in our family, they still get to be big brothers . . . as uncles. She sure loves them!
A couple of new fur babies joined the family.
Justin adopted Gus and Belle from a local shelter. Life is just better with a fur baby to relax with.
November 27th brought a new feeling that we had never experienced before. We were ready for Christmas! We didn't fight the feeling at all, just pulled out the decorations from the basement and started unpacking. We didn't go all out and put up the tree but it certainly started to look festive.
Taking our first family selfie with Charlie found us using baby talk as we tried to get Charlie to look at the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment