I never thought I'd say that again!
Yesterday the optometrist put drops in my eyes to dilate them so that he could do a test. He did it in the afternoon so that I could "sleep it off". When I got home my kids started laughing and telling me that I look like Puss in Boots from Shrek. My eyes are not actually that big but wearing my soda pop thick glasses makes them look so much worse.

Erika even begged me to put my hands up under my chin and pout. I did, they wanted a picture, I allowed it, took one look and deleted it. A picture close enough to show my eyes shows far to much of my wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, pimples, and the bags under my eyes, and I think there was a hint of grey in my roots.
This morning the sun seemed fluorescent and I could hardly keep my eyes open. I looked in the mirror and saw that I still have huge pupils. I could be mistaken for a druggie! I called to see how long this should take to wear off since I had been told that I would sleep it off. It could take up to 24 hours!
2 comments:
Having had the huge pupils before, I can imagine how funny you looked and had a good laugh. Although I think you should have shared the real picture...you know you can touch those things up in picasa...hehehe
I wish I could have seen the picture! We all have our "nasties" as I call them on our face. The imperfections, wrinkles, sags, dark areas, and pimples. But it's nice to know that you have them too. I have undereye darkness, pimples (which are minimal) and forehead and crows feet wrinkles... So I would NOT have judged! Believe me! But I love the picture of Puss in Boots.
Post a Comment