Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doing Dishes

a.k.a
Playing in the Bubbles
I wasn't even home when Derek took this picture. All four boys were cleaning up the kitchen to surprise me when I got home. It was a wonderful, thoughtful surprise.

Even with a healthy dose of brotherly bantering they are so great to take care of each other and work and play together. Someone should have guided Nathan a little more in his clothing choice for the day but, hey, I know my boys so the fact that he is in something besides pajamas and actually has a shirt on is enough for me.

1 comment:

KJBBBG said...

How thoughtful. I love it that they are all doing it together. I like to stress that a lot in my family. Our motto is: When we work together our family is strong! Or: What's gonna work? Team Work! (from wonder pets)

Your boys have got that down great.
And the fact that they weren't asked is AWESOME!