I look out the window longing to see
Freezing, windy reality shows me

I want to do meals like this
The cold, icy facts dish out this

That groundhog got my hopes up and now I daydream about

Freezing, windy reality shows me
I want to do meals like this
The cold, icy facts dish out this
That groundhog got my hopes up and now I daydream about
Hibernation continues.
3 comments:
What a sad post. You need to hop the border and come visit us - the snow from last night is already melted and some trampoline jumping will be in order when Korben gets home. I'd say it's time to get out of Rexburg - but those first pics are so pretty...
Oh, I just want to snatch you away from your freezing cold world and plant you here with me. The rainstorm of this afternoon was nothing compared to this.
Once again I am amazed that I was there already a year ago.
I hope you're making lots of cheese soup, beef stew and homemade bread to keep your home cozy and warm.
I concur.
Post a Comment