(Yelling heard from the bathroom) . . . "MoMMMMY! I just went poop and I wiped my own bum!! Now I can go to kindergarten!" ~mid summer, just before starting school
"I can't get out of bed yet because I'm having a growing pain in my leg. (after a brief pause). . . Okay, I'm done growing for today."
"Mom, I really like that you built me a bunk bed 'cause I wanted one my whole life. But, sometimes I miss the old days too."
I caught him on the bathroom counter admiring his nose holes in the mirror. He explained that when he stretches his nose, his nose holes make "perfect butterfly wings".
I think he is right. I can almost picture a little butterfly body between those perfect butterfly wing nose holes.
One afternoon while Nathan and I were cuddled up in the chair, Hyrum took pictures of us with my phone. Though it's fuzzy, I love the memory it brings up. Some of my best conversation time happens with Nathan. He is smart and witty and wise and caring.
1 comment:
Nathan is so silly. Andie saw this pictures and when I explained the butterfly wings to her she said, "It's true!"
Post a Comment