Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's My Birthday!

I don't think I have ever written about my birthday.  I have had a hard time in the past even liking my birthday.  It's all just a psychological thing but my birthday is the beginning of a gray winter.  November and February are by far the hardest months of the year for me.

BUT, I liked my birthday this year!  I was calm.  I enjoyed the day.  I was surrounded by people I love.  It was a great day.

How could I not enjoy the day with all this pretty, fragrant, yummy stuff?!

Erika Jo decided that at age 40 that birthdays start going back down so on her card she wrote Happy 38th Birthday.  It completely confused all the boys since they thought I was turning 42.

Google even celebrated my birthday!  When I got on the computer that day this is what I saw:



At first I thought it was cool that Google was celebrating with me but as I researched it and found that Google gleans personal information from my computer in order to do it I was a little concerned.  Whatever, it doesn't matter.  I'm just going to enjoy November.

No comments: