Ciera Edwards is announcing a new arrival and purchasing baby furniture? Why did this come to our address?
I immediately took pictures, made a collage and texted it to Derek and Sierra, asking if they had something they wanted to tell us.
Derek: "What the junk?! Most definitely Not!!"
Sierra: "What the!? No! Definitely not!!!! Not for me!!!!"
Once they realized I wasn't taking it seriously we had a good laugh together.
Bret and Erika went out one morning to find out they are having twins.
Unfortunately, the message was left on the wrong car.
After Erika got over wishing it was for her she reached out to find who it was intended for so they could get their congratulatory message.
Mr. and Mrs.??
No, just really great friends and fun sweatshirts.
Gabor and Vivien make some of the best silly faces I've ever seen (I won't embarrass her by posting them because I want to continue getting them!) and have become good friends. They went to the Christmas market in Vienna, Austria and spent New Year's Eve in Brno, Czech Republic and during a long run of sickness and IV's for Vivien they made warm soup and tried out a few new recipes.
BORED
A group of pictures sent via text from Derek: "I was bored."
His duct tape gloves fit quite nicely and are a great conversation starter.
Unfortunately, they aren't touch phone friendly.
CHOCOLATE
I have never met anyone more in love with chocolate than Sierra. Dark, milk, semi, turtle, caramel, nut, fruit, mint...it's all good.
For Christmas I made a Chocolate Survival Kit to help her get through the next semester (or at least the first week).
GAME ON
Kate introduced us to Telestrations over Thanksgiving break and we laughed so hard that it was a must have. We gave it to Daymia for Christmas and since then it has become our favorite Sunday afternoon activity. It is really helpful to have a game that entertains the young adults and still includes the elementary age boys.
Now that I see the pictures all together I realize that it's a "guess you had to be there" kind of situation.
Trust me when I say, we laugh ourselves into tears!






No comments:
Post a Comment