Never did I imagine that I would have a kid who was excited for snow and it has surprised me even more that it is Levi. I'm so glad he has found a way to enjoy the gloomy winter months and avoid seasonal blues.
I cope with the winter gloom by searching around me for beauty in the clouds and ice and snow and cold.
However, though the blue skies may appear, they also bring with them a cold inversion which puts an invisible cap on the atmosphere which holds down all exhaust from vehicles, furnaces, fire places and any other place possible. This is a perfect migraine concoction. This picture is the first time I have actually seen the inversion as it held down all the burn-off from the local plant.
In happier notes, Nathan's holiday orchestra concert was festive and impressive.
The kids continued sharing their talents as sang andplayed the bells at the ward Christmas party. We are so blessed to have a close community to share our beliefs and celebrations.
As Christmas drew near, I boxed up and sent gifts to our Fullmer and Edwards grandparents. Oliver and Charlie were quite helpful!
As the Eve of Christmas drew near, Erika and LeRoy set up a wrapping station in our room. The holidays did not slow down this year like in previous years so LeRoy was busy right up to the last minute. It was wonderful to hear him put on Christmas music and sing his heart out in relaxation.







No comments:
Post a Comment