Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 Smart!

I was trying to find something for Hyrum that I knew Nathan had been playing with. I asked if it was downstairs, he said 'uh huh' and headed to the stairs. At the first step he stopped, turned and said to me "atch we, snot down sairs" and walked into the kitchen to get what I had been looking for.

Translation: "Actually, it's not down stairs".

He is using the word 'actually' at age 2?

During church he was sitting on LeRoy's lap, leaned over me to whisper (in 2 year old not so quiet whisper) "Derek, come here". Derek just smiled so he leaned over again and whispered louder, "Derek, come here now!".

Hmmm. . . I wonder where he has heard that from.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, I hope that Korben starts talking one of these days...it would be really cute to hear him say "actually".