Thursday, September 25, 2008

A*DOR*A*BLE

Nathan's favorite book right now is If Jesus Came To Our House. I don't think it is so much the story as it is the bright, colorful, fun pictures and the fact that he gets to find a mouse and a ladybug on each page. Yesterday he told me the names of the boy and girl in the pictures. Ahhhh. . . he remembers her. According to Nathan the girl is Andie and the boy is Nathan.

Here is the page that he told me their names on. (Can you find the mouse and the ladybug?)

And here is a picture of Andie and Nathan . . such a cute resemblance.

2 comments:

mimi said...

Sooo....Cute!

JT42 said...

that is adorable!
by the way, I've been meaning to ask you for a while...where did you get your bumbo or whatever it's called (i remember a post with hyrum in one)...lydia really likes to "sit" and really can't do it alone, I'd like to get one and am not sure if it's an online only thing or if there are stores that carry them, let me know if you have time ;) thanks.