he's absolutely ADORABLE! I'm thinking lydia should be betrothed to him ;) just kidding, i'm sure he's already taken and doesn't even know it! LOL
YAY HYRUM !!!!
So cute! Logan did the same thing but would also put one of his legs in the air. I wish I could hold the positions these kids can hold...I'd get a serious work-out.Cute onsie too...Logan has the same one. :D
Downward dog...now child's pose!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he's absolutely ADORABLE! I'm thinking lydia should be betrothed to him ;) just kidding, i'm sure he's already taken and doesn't even know it! LOL
YAY HYRUM !!!!
So cute! Logan did the same thing but would also put one of his legs in the air. I wish I could hold the positions these kids can hold...I'd get a serious work-out.
Cute onsie too...Logan has the same one. :D
Downward dog...now child's pose!
Post a Comment