Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Useful Information

Who needs Encyclopedias when the internet is available? Evidently we do. We bought a set in 1995 as a new edition set. During the last 13 years it has had such little use that I wonder why we keep it. Now I know why.



Derek and Justin spent an afternoon building towers, huts and bridges. Derek even constructed a bridge tough enough to hold Justin. Probably not good for the books, but at least they are getting used and the boys are having a good time.

4 comments:

KJBBBG said...

Wow!! Who knew all the uses for these pricey books other than the intended. Good job on not being upset when they probably cost a bundle.

JT42 said...

your kids are so stinking creative!!
i don't know that i could have posted this without some sarcastic anger, but then again, if they haven't been used in a while why not use them somehow?? :D

mimi said...

LOL.... Looks like great fun...very creative!:)

~*Autumn*~ said...

I love it! Looks like so much fun and I am glad those books were finally able to be used so creatively! haha!