Nathan feels that he needs to choose his own breakfast
and have it presented the way he chooses
and even if there is sugary cold cereal on the table it is not guaranteed that he will eat it. He may be in the mood for peas, even for breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hyrum rarely puts up with cold cereal and has to be in the right mood to nibble french toast or pancakes before tossing it all to the floor.
Hyrum rarely puts up with cold cereal and has to be in the right mood to nibble french toast or pancakes before tossing it all to the floor.
3 comments:
Where did those boys come from? They are certainly their mom's boys.
You might want to cut those garbonzo beans in half-he choked on one when I was there.
I wish I could get my boys to eat even one bean or potato, or pea, or carrot...any veggie for that matter. Where did your kids come from??
Hurrah!. Blogs and pictures! I can't believe how grown up Hyrum looks from the last time I saw him. It's fun to see how different the kids are. And how the changes you made during the 7 year gap effect these boys. Healthy Eaters!!!
Post a Comment