and purrtend we have pets.
They take their cat naps wherever they purrfurr.
They are purrticularly fond of my bed though I have never given them purrmission to sleep there.
Purrhaps it's not the bed they love so much, it's Hyrum.
I wonder if my kids are getting anything out of morning scripture study
beclaws they look just as attentive as the cats do
and I'm pawsitive they don't get anything out of it.
Derek and LeRoy are such a hypurrcrits! They both claim to hate cats but then they get down on the floor and play with them. LeRoy would consider it a catastrophe if we got a picture of him stooping to such feline levels.
Curiosity....good thing he has nine lives.
Get meowta here!
Let's not furrget the great help they are!
Well, Oliver is.
We'd be kitten ourselves if we thought Harrison was anything but lazy.
Oh, the cattitude!
Yep, I'm purrty sure we have pets.








No comments:
Post a Comment