Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm Tho Thwollen

I am so swollen that I feel like I am talking with a lisp! My feet, hands, face, lips! I have trouble holding things with my water logged fingers that can't bend that easily. My feet are just gross and they hurt when I walk. My face . . . ughhh. I don't like smiling because my eyes disappear into the puffiness of eyelids and cheeks. I can't even wear my contacts right now because they feel like they will pop out every time I smile. And I am still trying to smile once in a while. Kara is posting these really cute pregnant picture and looks so good. Why did I inherit all of Grandma's yucky pregnancy problems??

These don't look so bad other than the sock ring around my ankle.

This is more what they really look like . . . and this is NOT normal for me!



Deep sigh . . . 4 more long, drawn out, swollen weeks

I'm just wondering how I could volunteer for this 6 times! Someone please remind me that this is all worth it. I need to refocus and tomorrow is Sunday, the worst day of my pregnant week!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for thinking my pictures are cute. I'm soooo sorry! I had the sock ring yesterday and because it is so warm I decided just to go without socks. But lucky for me, my feet aren't swollen like that.

Ally said...

I'm so sorry. :( I never did get too swollen with my pregnancies. I had other stupid problems!!

Hope the last month will have some moments of respite, and that the swelling doesn't get too painful!

Great job hanging in there!! ;)