Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank You Elder Holland!

It was a difficult emotional day as I helped my oldest child pack up his room and watched him move out of our home. I have listened to your words over and over again during the last 10 days to gain comfort and hope that maybe I did alright in my efforts to love and teach and lead one of God's sons. Thank you for the reminder that there are angels watching over me and my little ones. Thank you for the encouragement to enjoy and love more fully my role as mother to the five wonderful children that remain in my trust for a few years to come.

~Kimberly

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thanks for this. It's always good to have a reminder that the mundane stuff I do all day actually is important in the grand scheme of things. I admire your mothering abilities so much and hope to be as great of a mommy as you are some day.