Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear Jillian,

I hate your stinkin' voice. You make me sweat. You are the ache in every muscle of my body.



You have left me with pain in my hips, my calves, my arms, my inner thighs, my collar bone (or maybe that was from when Hyrum hit me with a block), my buns, my ears (kinda sick of your voice), my back (probably doing abs wrong).

But . . . I am also kinda likin' ya, a little. There have been a few centimeters shred from my body and I'll take whatever I can get. I wouldn't go as far as inches yet, as you promise every time I hear your bossy voice, but that is probably my fault do to inconsistency. Still, my buns are lifting just a titch, my tummy (though still flabulous instead of fabulous) is showing minor progress and I am happy to report that my jeans fit a little better.

See you in the morning (uggghh)!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jared,

I thought of you while watching the Little Rascals videos. I remember when you would repeatedly quote Alfalfa's letter with all the serious dramatic love of a four year old. You totally could have been in that movie! What a fun memory!

3 comments:

Kate said...

AMEN! You really should do Jillian videos with an IPOD. SO much better than her voice, and the cheesy music, and the promises...she does get results though so I feel ya.

Love that movie. :D

The Ricks Family said...

ah, you must be doing the 30 day shred. I feel your pain

Goodrich said...

AMEN- I love her video, I end up getting a nice workout, but find myself hurting in places I didn't realize would or even could hurt.