I always love looking at the yearly family pictures but getting ready for them stresses me out. I feel an overwhelming pressure to color coordinate clothes without spending any money but using what is already cluttering our closets. This year I was much more interested in playing with my kids instead of coming up with the perfect color scheme or background place for generations to appreciate. When I jokingly suggested that we all wear super hero t-shirts they were excited and started calling dibs on heroes.
My favorite people!
The only comfort that relieves any stress during the scheduling, prepping and taking of the pictures is that my family can be amazingly silly but still keep enough order to have fun pictures taken and our photographer has a fantastic personality that easily brings beautiful smiles and helps us all to be ourselves.
Bret and Erika celebrating their 1st Anniversary
Superheroes in Training
Our best qualities coming through....love, silliness,
and a little bit of rule breaking.
We even had a police officer watching us from across the street. Once he saw Michelle with her camera and all of us lining up for pictures, he drove off. LeRoy, Justin and Bret took that as permission to climb all over the train.






1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE these pictures! How did I not know about this? So cute, so sweet, so handsome. I cried and laughed.
Post a Comment