Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sticky Fingers and Shadows

After gobbling down a peanut butter and honey sandwich Nathan picked up a penny - which became just as sticky as his fingers. That penny was the greatest sticker he has ever had! He stuck it on his nose, forehead, chin, and cheeks until it finally lost its sticky-ness.

Once he was done with his penny I managed to convince him that we needed to take off the Tigger costume to wash the honey off. He finally agreed and when I returned from loading up my overworked washing machine, I found Nathan making faces at his own shadow.

I wish I could capture on audio some of the funny things Nathan says, he just doesn't say them when I have the tape rolling. The other day Levi had an orchestra concert so was dressed up in his tux. When Levi walked up the stairs Nathan threw both hands up in the air - palms up, raised his eyebrows and declared in awe, "Wewi yooks yike Jared bu it’s not Jared, it's Wewi". The last time he saw Jared was at his priesthood ordination.

5 comments:

Cami Sue said...

What a character! It must be so fun to have him around. What's Wewi?

KJBBBG said...

Don't you love Nathan and Andie's age. They always seem to be doing something cute. Right now Andie will listen to just about any music and say she has to shake her bootie. Something she picked up from Chipmunks Adventure. Shawn couldn't believe I would encourage her to do it, but it's just so funny.

mimi said...

What a cutie! I love all of the sweet things that little ones do to entertain themselves. It's so funny all of the adorable little things they say!! Nathan is so cute, (all of your kids are !!):):)

Kara said...

I love the shadow picture! What a great moment captured.

~*Autumn*~ said...

How amazingly cute and adorable is the picture of his shadow! I think that is an amazing moment caught on camera. Air five for being there!