I eat when I'm bored - which being so busy you'd think I didn't have time to be bored. I'm amazed how much time you can find when you are bored but when you are busy there isn't time for anything.
Hi, my name is Cami (we love you Cami) and I'm a foodaholic as well.
Worth it or not - I love tastes. I just regret looking in a mirror or having my picture taken.
As Dad says - you can eat as much as you want as long as you run 5 miles afterwards. I eat what I want and then consider the 5 miles. I guess I should start running huh?
6 comments:
Joining the foodaholic club huh? I have found that it usually isn't worth it, yet I still continue to eat...
I like the new layout.
Hello Fellow Foodaholic! :) Don't you hate it when it isn't worth it. Which is most of the time for me.
Cute new Background!!!
I have found that most words that end in aholic usually don't pay off as much as we would like.
All things in moderation...
This is my worst problem because I am a nervous eater. Any kind of strong emotion and I run to the...chowhall. thank goodness it's a mile away.
I eat when I'm bored - which being so busy you'd think I didn't have time to be bored. I'm amazed how much time you can find when you are bored but when you are busy there isn't time for anything.
Hi, my name is Cami (we love you Cami) and I'm a foodaholic as well.
Worth it or not - I love tastes. I just regret looking in a mirror or having my picture taken.
As Dad says - you can eat as much as you want as long as you run 5 miles afterwards. I eat what I want and then consider the 5 miles. I guess I should start running huh?
So can we blame this all on our father than?????
Post a Comment