Each morning Nathan does his self-declared job of feeding Kish, the neighbor's horse. As soon as Nathan exits the garage Kish perks up and comes over to the fence and together they run up and down the fence line. While running along the irrigation ditch, Nathan gathers bundles of tall grass, and presents his offering for snack time.
Only once has Nathan's finger been nipped by Kish, presenting just barely enough blood for a band aid. When I suggested that he not feed the horse anymore he replied, "it's ok, it was an accident, he still loves me". I'm sure he does love Nathan, but those are pretty big teeth to be eating from the hands of a 3 year old. We're in the country now so I guess we are up for country battle wounds.
5 comments:
What fun pictures with Nathan and his horsie friend. The video says we need a friend request so we didn't get to watch it but I can imagine it was adorable.
Is your life slowing down yet? Two more weeks of school, right? Almost summer break, ooh I really want to come visit.
so I left a comment before but I guess I did something wrong. But my mom said she know a place you can get all the strawberries you want. she just got a bunch and planted them in swimming pools.
Such cute pictures!! We had a scarry experience with Kate 2 summers ago. She was feeding my parents' horse some grass and the horse grabbed onto her finger and wouldn't let go! I started screaming. I thought for sure she would loose her finger but it was just a bloody, mangled mess. The bones were fine and it healed eventually. Just make sure his hand is FLAT!! (Hope that doesn't scare you!)
I'm so glad you stayed longer at bunco... I had some much fun with you girls.
He is so adorable. I got to see some friends this weekend that have a "Nathan". He looks and acts so much like Nathan that I started to miss your little boy. Thanks for the video. It was good to see him just being him.
That is so cute! I love the statement he says after wards of "He LIKES it!" hahaha the cutest ever! And you can tell that the horse LOVES Nathan!
Post a Comment