Derek opted to skip school because he jammed his big toe into one of the stairs and didn't want to hobble around all day for field day. He limped, or mostly crawled, around the house (Hyrum seemed to love having Derek down at his level), playing with Nathan and Hyrum all day.

He and Nathan morphed into aliens with choppy monotone voices, weird hats, stiff posture and a determination to not crack a smile.

Soon Hyrum joined the band of alien brothers. Blue is for apprentice, red is for novice, or so Derek claims. So much for not cracking a smile.

Nathan started pulling all kinds of faces. This was my favorite.
He and Nathan morphed into aliens with choppy monotone voices, weird hats, stiff posture and a determination to not crack a smile.
Soon Hyrum joined the band of alien brothers. Blue is for apprentice, red is for novice, or so Derek claims. So much for not cracking a smile.
Nathan started pulling all kinds of faces. This was my favorite.
3 comments:
how creative!
btw, i hope you got your invite (for the shoe party) yesterday...i gave it to erika :D
What silly kids. I love seeing Derek play with the younger boys and I'm sure it makes an impression on them as well.
Crazy boys.
That is so funny and cute. I love how the kids find something that we wouldn't have come up with to play and have fun with! They are so creative and entertaining! I love Nathan's last face too! Definitely note worthy! :)
Post a Comment