It was a spectacular night! I might have been consumed by the aweful head cold that I was trying to pretend that I didn't have had it not been for Levi and Chad going with me. They were almost as entertaining as the dancers.
Chad, Erika, Chelsea, Levi
Lance and Erika (dance partners)
Good thing we had Chad to pack around her half ton girly bag! And notice: no shoes. According to Erika "shoes are only for dancing".
And of course we ended up with the 4th annual 10 pm run to Subway after the recital. I have a couple of pictures of that too, but there is food hanging out of mouths and some not so pretty, though side splitting funny, moments that we will keep to ourselves.
The videos actually weren't that bad but after loading them on blogger they are really fuzzy - sorry about that.
This is an awesome dance to see and hear on a gym floor - it's just to crowded and quiet on stage.
Strange background color choice by the lighting guys, I know.
3 comments:
It sounds like such a Fun night! Erika is so beautiful and talented. Ballroom dancing is so Awesome. I wish we still had our girls doing it:)It was so fun to see the videos, and pics:)
This was really fun to watch.
Andie said, "Erika's a princess." It was perfect. She kept saying Awwww. She was enthralled. Well we all were but she had the most vocalized surprise.
I loved seeing Erika dancing! It seems so upbeat and swinging in the first one and then toned down in the second. She was good! I can tell she enjoys it!
Post a Comment