WooHoo!! We're going on a trip!
Levi and I just couldn't get enough of Shawn, Kellie, Brendan, Jeremy, and Andie so off we go to Peru.
We will be leaving Feb. 28th and returning March 9th.
Monday we get Levi's passport taken care of.
Tuesday we get shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how exciting! can i be in your suitcase? then i won't have to unpack and clean my old apt ;)
SWEET! I want to come! That is really awesome. I would love to come but I don't think I could go that fast.
Congratulations!
And great job on the spanish.
Yahoo!! I feel like we get Christmas all over again. Or I guess a HUGE birthday gift. Can't wait. I'm glad Levi's coming so he can call our taxi for us. :)
Oh my goodness! You are going to have so much fun and HAVE to blog about it and all the millions of pictures you take!
Jealousy boils up deep inside...
LUCKY!
Post a Comment