Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday 8:05 pm

Ahh, the little boys are in bed. Everyone else is doing something quiet. Finally, I can take my throbbing sinus headache and aching body for a nice vapor bath.

Wait! What is that "ahh uhhh ahhh uhhh" bouncy sound coming from the boys room??? They should be going to sleep.


For a few minutes I didn't even notice my throbbing head. How could I not take a break from all worldly cares or pains to record this moment in brotherhood bonding? Little stinkers.

4 comments:

Kate said...

SOOO cute! This was even cuter than I imagined it being. I had a hard time picturing Hyrum as old enough to jump...but he is :D Love the brother bonding moments.

KJBBBG said...

How fun. I can see why you had to capture it. I love seeing them have fun as brothers. And to imagine them doing that in the dark is even funnier.

Oh and Andie just watched it three times. Wait she's asking again...

KJBBBG said...

Ok, that's five times now. And she answers your question every time. Duh, they are jumping on the bed.

~*Autumn*~ said...

Oh my gosh! I love the brother bonding and bouncing time! I am even happier that you were able to capture it on Video! Cute little stinks!