Justin took full advantage of Levi and Chad's customizing abilities to get his Pinewood Derby car finished. The final product left paint stains in the sink, black hands from all that graphite, and one pretty happy scout.
I don't want one comment on the lack of patches on this kids shirt. That's what comes with being the 3rd scout in the family.
5 comments:
Hey Kimber...where are his patches??? LOL I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said something. :) I guess I have all that to look forward to in a few years huh?
His car looks awesome. Good Luck Justin!!
Oh-I didn't know there were supposed to be patches on a scout shirt. My boys never had them :D
he does look happy...i have a lot to look forward to in a few years...good thing jake likes and is good at most of the things scouts do :D
What a COOL Car!!! They did a great job...
That car looks professional! I am impressed! Great job!
Post a Comment