Thursday, January 31, 2008

Keeping Up With Nathan

Derek and Justin were so proud of themselves for teaching Nathan how to open a door. Then Nathan quickly went the rounds of the house opening every door, exploring the world of each room and leaving his own little messy trademarks throughout the house. By the time I caught on to his quiet little tactics he was chewing 2 different kinds of gum, had one of Erika's headbands in his hair, a tie around his neck and was wearing shoes much to large for his little 2 year old feet to fill. I knew he had been too quiet for too long!


Needless to say, we protected each room the next morning with these handy little inventions. We all seem to like them with one minor glitch . . . Levi keeps running into his door. He thinks he turns the knob far enough and walks into the room before the door is actually open. Oh well, at least his treasures are secure beyond the door knob stopper.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Ah, I love those little door thingys. Levi is not alone...I have done that many times.

KJBBBG said...

Muy briliante. Except when the older kids have to go to the bathroom so bad that they wet their pants standing at the door because they waited to long and couldn't get it open fast enough.

Laurie said...

Ha! Ha! Very cute! I hate those things on the doornobs though because I'm not patient enough to want to make them work. Too much work!