
Yesterday I made homemade soup and bread. I got the bread all made and left it sitting on the table while I started melting the butter to make a roux for the soup, turned around and Nathan was poking in the dough. I thought it was great of me to notice this and prevent a big mess by moving the bread, then I went back to making the soup. Nathan kept saying 'wow' and I just babbled along with him, not looking at him because I was busy. When I did turn around this is what I saw:

My first reaction was to be upset but his grin and dimples were too irresistible and he was so proud of his mess that I couldn't resist a picture. The only truly annoying part to this was that I had to bend clear down to the floor to clean it up (no older kids at home to pass it off on). We managed and I was glad it was only a cup of flour that I left on the table and not the whole canister!
1 comment:
Cool picture of Derek! How could you possibly resist his grin...what a doll he is, even when making a mess.
Post a Comment