Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our Baby's Home in Progress

I've been told that I need to post some pictures of me pregnant. Ok, I'll show the belly but I'm choosing to not show my swollen hands or my puffy eyes. Every week I feel more and more oriental because my eyes just turn into slits when I smile due to my puffy cheeks. So now you know my least favorite pregnant physical features but please also know that I love my belly. I find myself rubbing my belly in a very endearing way and I love to feel him move.

I don't know why the December picture looks bigger than the January picture. Maybe it's the way the baby is sitting. He was head up during December and has since flipped so that could be one reason. Or it could be the way I'm standing or the shirt. Whatever the reason, here is my cute baby belly.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh how cute! You look adorable! I may not be able to see your face, but from what I can see, your butt and thighs still look amazing. Why can't I manage to keep that part of my body small? Lots of hard work that I refuse to do while pregnant I'm sure. It's like you just have a belly attached- take that away and you still have this awesome bod.

Kara said...

It could almost be me :) Maybe we should have a belly contest and post belly pictures of both of us and see if everyone can guess who's belly it is. :)

Goodrich said...

Wow, you are little. When are you do again? If I looked that small when I was pregnant I think I would have jumped for joy.