Monday, March 17, 2008

More of Nathan

I don't know what else to post except that I am still waiting to have a baby. So.... you get more of Nathan.



I realized that all of his clothes were getting way to small on him (rightly so, he is almost 2 and still wearing size 18 mo.) so I did a little Nathan shopping. His favorite character right now is Elmo so when I found this outfit I couldn't resist, especially because it was on sale. When I put it on him the next morning he would not get out from in front of the mirror. He just keep talking to himself and was so excited to have Elmo on his shirt and pants. As the kids came in from school and LeRoy came home from work that was the first thing he showed them, in a very animated way!


I love this video clip because it shows what most people don't get to see . . . the chattering Nathan. Usually he is very easy to understand and uses real words to express himself but when he gets in one of his chattering moods we can hardly understand anything. I also love seeing Levi play with Nathan and to have Chad (Levi's best friend) come over and give him quality attention as well. He is certainly not ignored when friends come over.

5 comments:

Kara said...

That is so cute! I love seeing him play with Levi and Chad and them responding to him rather than brushing him off. Thanks for sharing your little boy!

Ashley said...

A.Dor.A.Ble! Makes me want a little boy. I bet he enjoys the attention the older boys give him. They are very sweet.

Jessica said...

That is way too cute and holy cow he is big. THe grow up so fast.

Kate said...

He's such a cutie. I love the chatter, but mostly the constant climbing over the side of the couch. Korben does the same thing but also stands on the arm of the couch in order to jump to the middle. It scares me to death. One of these days he is going to lean too far back or something and crack his head open!

Laurie said...

Your little guy so cute! He's going to be a fun big brother!