Today I didn't get to my shower until 1:00 when Nathan was down for a nap. My problem was that Hyrum wasn't asleep and he doesn't like to be alone, or rather he likes to be able to see someone in the room with him. So I sat him in his carseat (he had to be buckled because he can scoot himself out of it) and I put him on my bathroom counter. Suddenly he had a new best friend. He smiled, he babbled, he was content.

Then the mirror fogged over and he started to fuss.
3 comments:
How funny. I didn't realize that this is the reason Max has always been so good when I shower. Since he was just a few weeks old I have been putting him in his chair on the bathroom counter next to the big mirror.
What a cute moment you captured...he looks like he is waving to himself.
how exciting...i love when they still don't know who they are, but they sure know a face when they see one :)
I love it. Mostly I love how it shows that sometimes Moms simply do whatever works - no matter how inconvenient or silly it might be.
Post a Comment