Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Toe-riffic

As I was in the bathroom doing all that primping stuff that women do, Nathan and Hyrum were playing together on my bedroom floor. Here's a tidbit of conversation from bathroom to bedroom:

Nathan: mom, Hiam eatin' toes
Mom: cool, he can reach his toes?
Nathan: no, Hiam eatin' toes . . . dat tickles, Hiam (silly boy giggles and baby boy gurgle noises)

I was curious to see what all the giggles were about so I glanced into the bedroom and sure enough Hyrum was eatin' toes . . . Nathan's toes!! The kid won't take a pacifier but he will suck on his brothers big toe! Not what I had in mind for his first solid foods.

I wish I could say that Nathan had a bath this morning, or even last night. Not so. He ran around all day yesterday with socks on so I'm sure there was sock fuzz and sweat to flavor those adorable chubby toes.

2 comments:

JT42 said...

what an interesting way for the boys to bond ;) HA, at least he didn't have black dirt feet, sock link I'm sure tastes better than dirt?! :D

Johnny Snaks said...

I have tasted some yummy treats in my time...and toes is definently at the top of the list!