I'm not sure where the sudden urge to scrapbook came from but it sure has been productive. I've finished 19 pages since last Tuesday and I'm in such a zone that each page is only taking 10-15 minutes. Though I completely enjoyed it back then, it sure beats the "olden" days of dragging the tub of supplies out to sit in front of a movie and finish only 1-2 pages in 2 hours. It is also great to not deal with tons of printed photos. I scrapbook them and then delete them from Picasa because I have them all on cd's in a binder. That way I know that everything that shows up in Picasa needs to be scrapbooked. Wierd that I enjoy emptying these folders.
Here are the 2 I just finished. I've added the others to the web album and put them in order if you want to see.
This mood may have come on because my foot hurts so bad. It's very reminiscent of sitting at the computer to blog because my pregnant body was comfortable in this chair. Now it just keeps me off my foot. I probably should go get it x-rayed again and be put in the boot but the darn podiatrist charged me $415 for 45 minutes and 2 pictures (and it only went to the deductible) so I'm not going back there. Anyone have a boot I can borrow?
3 comments:
I love the pages - he's such a cute boy. I like how many pictures you used on a page. I, just today, got the scrapbook bug again but I'm sitting here at work trying to get something done and not think about scrapbooking. I started to look at websites to get page ideas and on all the pages I found there were only 1 or 2 pictures. That drives me crazy. If you are going to go to the work of scrapbooking pictures you might as well highlight the pictures. You did awesome.
Is that the scrapbook program Kate uses? I'm half tempted to get it but the "tired of sitting at a computer" side of me always stops me from buying it. Do you print the pages out and put them in a book?
Sorry I don't have a boot for you. I hate that the doctor charges so much but you are right - you should probably go and have it looked at if it is hurting again.
All I can say is I want to hire you to do mine. The pages are beautiful, fun, creative and awesome to be done. Good job.
Sorry about your foot. I wish there was something I could do. Hang in there, look on the bright side. You're getting lots done in this department.
I love getting ideas from your pages for mine. I am also amazed that I have only recognized one background that we have both used so far. The program is amazing!
Post a Comment