Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Learning from Wall*E

LeRoy took the kids to see Wall*E while I was in Utah. The kids are claiming that the movie is where Nathan learned to do this with a bra.



Erika was initially embarrased that her bright pink bra was confiscated by her 2 year old brother but then joined in the giggling, Derek and Justin were disgusted and yet laughed hysterically and I just watched for a moment not quite sure how to react. As you can see, rather than say anything I took a picture.

3 comments:

Goodrich said...

What a cute kid. I can't wait to meet him in person as well as Hyrum. I truly can't wait to see you guys again. Hopefully you are in Idaho when we come up for Thanksgiving, if not we will hopefully try again, sooner than later. THanks for your comments, you too are a wonderful woman and I think of you as a sister, that I don't get to see all that often, but still a sister. Thanks for your love and support. Love ya

Jessica said...

and they say children dont pick things up from TV

Kate said...

That is awesome! Cute bra Erika! Whatever happened to plain old white? I was so not cool at her age. :)